To return to the Page : Click Here !
OUDIE 4 Basic RRP AUD$850 inc delivery
OUDIE 4 PRO (Full Version) RRP AUD$990 inc delivery
HYPER RRP AUD$890 inc delivery
NOTICE : RE GPS epoch rollover date, April 2019 (some GPS devices may stop working after 6th April 2019!)
All Naviter instruments are OK and not affected by this issue. Please always download the latest firmware to keep your Oudie or Hyper up to date.
For more info Click Here !
The OUDIE 4 is a premium flight instrument specifically designed for Paragliding and Hang Gliding. The OUDIE series is already well respected in the gliding scene. It is ready to cover all of your XC and Competition flying needs:
- Ready to fly - no setup
- Extremely responsive and accurate Vario assisted by inertial sensors (gyros, accelerometers and magnetometers)
- Sunlight readable LCD with Touch panel optimized for gloves
- Long lasting battery with quick charger
- Lightweight (350grams)
- Perfect size
- Vector maps for the whole world pre-installed (roads, rivers, lakes etc.)
- Airspace files for much of the world also pre-installed
- Software which fully supports Competition and XC Pilots
- Thermal Assistant
- Wind Assistant
- Easy and free software updates
- Competition tasks
- Multiple profiles
- In-flight FAI Triangle Assistant
- And more...
OUDIE 4 comes in 2 versions : Basic and Pro - the hardware is the same in both cases !
BASIC : This version is for recreational pilots who want a advanced flight instrument but don't need extended functions that Comp pilots use or fully customisable data fields. It has all the hardware functionality of the full version but is limited in some areas by the factory installed software. It has 57 "NavBoxes" or info display outputs. It has a factory pre-set configuration and some settings modes are disabled. It has full 3D airspace warning like the full version, but misses out on the Competition and FAI triangle features. The basic can be upgraded to a full version by online purchase of a software upgrade.
Pro : This version is for Competition and record chasing pilots. It has 89 "NavBoxes" or info display outputs.Available new or as a later software upgrade of the Basic. Features highly detailed user settings and configuration menu's (ie fully customisable) and allows for Competition and FAI Triangle functions.
Just arrived !!!!!
The fully featured little brother to the Oudie 4....
Hyper - Your every day flight companion RRP $890 inc delivery in stock
Hyper's pocket size and advanced features make it ideal for your daily flying activities including hike-and-fly adventures. It will help you navigate simple routes and around complex airspace and also record all the details of your flight.
- Pocket size (107 x 70 x 18 mm)
- Very Lightweight (135 g)
- Sunlight-readable color touch display
- Wifi and Bluetooth connectivity
- Hike-and-fly mode
- 21 NavBoxes (Info display outputs)
- Perfect stand-alone or as a backup for your Oudie4
For more information see the manufacturers web site : Click Here !
To compare all models : Click Here !
Sales and Expert Advice contact Godfrey directly :
Phone : 02 67856545