To go back to the Instruments page Click Here !
ASCENT VARIO/GPS Only AUD$419 inc GST and delivery !
The revolutionary newly updated H2 model from ASCENT combines a VARIO and GPS in a super lightweight (98grams !), yet fully featured instrument especially designed for Paragliding and Hang Gliding.
It can easily be the choice as a pilots main vario, a back up or as a specialised lightweight unit when every gram counts. Tandem pilots will also find the ASCENT VARIO especially useful !
It is simple to use, has a large easy to read screen, durable and provides all the information a pilot needs via a number of pages. It is metres/feet selectable.
- GPS (or user) calibrated, temperature corrected, pressure vario
- Airspace Warning
- Altitude, Vertical Speed, Heading, Wind Speed & Direction, Glide Ratio
- Automatic launch detection (no annoying beeps prior to launch)
- Distance and direction from launch
- Log Book: Flight log summary for up to 300 flights
- Detailed Tracklogs: Up to 50 hours of 1-second interval tracklogs
- Custom PC or Mac software providing free firmware upgrades and downloads of KML or hardware encrypted IGC files
- Compatible with GPSDump, GPSDump for Android, Paraflightbook
- Localized UI: English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Norwegian, Japanese, Korean
- Large 55mm (2.17") transflective display
- Dimensions: 83.4mm x 54.0mm x 14.9 mm (3.28" X 2.13" X 0.63") (Yes, it's that small...)
- Weight: 98 g (3.5 oz) with wrist strap / 83 g (2.9 oz) with riser strap
- Rechargeable Lithium-ion battery providing at least 10-hours of flight time
- Compatible with GPSDump, GPSDump for Android, and Paraflightbook
Comes supplied with multi purpose velcro mounting strap (for mounting on wrist, PG harness, HG upright).
For more technical information see the Ascent Vario web site : Click here !
Image showing airspace page
Sales and Expert Advice contact Godfrey directly :
Phone : 02 67856545